Friday, May 28, 2010

Florida Trip - May 2010


Best Buddies on the Beach



Hollywood Beach Brunch with Lynlee


Mother's Day with Mom



As I mentioned in my last post, I recently visited Florida. With only 1 week to see friends, family and meet James' family for the first time as his fiance, the trip was really packed. I didn't get to see everyone I wanted, but I did get in some much needed lady time, with some of my favorite ladies.

We arrived the day before Mother's Day. Luckily one of my best friends was off that weekend. Lynlee and I spent the whole weekend together, and even got in a sleepover. That sacred lady time was reinvigorating. I also had the chance to see Alison, who I hadn't seen in at least a year. Another highlight was my first pedicure with Lynlee and Tera. Seeing my mom on Mother's Day turned out to be really nice, and I appreciated catching up with her. Some of the last people I saw were Andrea and Sarah. This was a real treat because Andrea is moving to Tallahasse this summer to start Law School.

Visiting James's family is always nice, but this visit was especially important since we are engaged now. We were both wished much happiness, and they have all welcomed me into the family with open arms.

Seeing Grampie was a fun treat. We did our usually, just like I was still living next store, only it was much too abbreviated.

Lastly, I sadly didn't get to see my brother, or my dad for a second time. Unfortunately, time was short and didn't allow the quality time that was needed. Next visit I will surely have to make more time for them. I did however get some much needed lady time, with my favorite ladies. Thanks for a great visit Florida - see you in December!

No comments: