Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here Comes Fall

Sorry for the delay in posts, but there have just been so many new things going on. The good news is that makes for lots on new posts soon to come.

Currently here in Boston the temperature is starting to drop. Last night it got into the 50's. I keep thinking that Christmas is just around the corner, but James reminds me that its still 4 months away. That reminds me, for those of you that I haven't mentioned this to, I will be home for the holidays. So I guess I'll see you in less than 4 months - yay! I've always wanted to come home for the holidays, but I always lived in my hometown.

Back to the change of the season. Last week I attended orientation (will be blogged about later) and many of the other ladies from New England were telling me that fall was here early. I had no idea. I did see some trees with yellow and red leaves but they have been few and far between, so I imagined that there was something wrong with these trees. Apparently that is fall approaching. They also mentioned some of the wonderful things associated with fall like hot apple cider and apple picking. Again, I had no idea. I've been looking forward to fall for the change in temperature and beautiful leaves, but apparently there's much more.

I think I'm really going to like this season change thing. And once Fall really kicks in there will definitely be pictures. Miss you all, especially the people sweating away down in Florida.

No comments: