Monday, September 22, 2008

Dad's Visit


Labor day weekend my dad came up to pay me a visit. I was really surprised that he made the journey since he doesn't like flying anymore. But as he promised, he flew up and spent 4 days up here. We had a great time.

The first day he arrived we just went to dinner and then he went back to his hotel (which he insisted on). The next day we went to the historical Minute Man Park in Lexington. He loved hearing about the history of this country (a true military man). The third day we spent driving around in Boston. Yes, we drove, which is crazy, because the streets are always full and Boston is known as a walking city. After seeing the sites we all made it an early day, and I said my good-byes. The last day dad prepared to leave.

I really enjoyed his company and so did James (my partner not dad). After my dad returned home he ordered us a table and chairs for the front porch of our house so that we could have somewhere nice to sit. What a sweet guy, thanks dad.

No comments: