Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally Starting

On Tuesday I finally began my internship site. And by that I mean I went to orientation. It's interesting working for such a huge facility. I've never worked somewhere so large. The site, Tewksbury State Hospital is a government funded facility for those that need specialized long term care, or for those that have no benefits. It's an interesting place and I can already tell that I am going to learn a lot. I'm a little nervous about working with adults, but it was the same thing when I started working with kids, and I loved that. One thing is for sure, I'll either love it, or I'll go back to working with kids. I'm so interested to see how its all going to unfold.

I'm most excited about the space we have. My site supervisor is really nice and encouraging and I look forward to working with her. Just today I started to get excited about all the possibilites of the space and the site.

There'll be more updates as I learn more.

No comments: